Essense Moisture Serum combines potent hydrating ingredients to help restore and moisturise dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin, whilst optimising moisture levels. Inca seed omega oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3, 6 and 9), that have antioxidant properties and help to prevent trans-epidermal water loss.
Hyaluronic acid helps to intensely rehydrate and improve elasticity and suppleness of the skin. Rooibos infused oil and vitamin E helps to leave skin noticeably soft and smooth.
Just 1 to 2 pumps of Essense Moisture Serum at a time will deliver a concentrated burst of hydrating and anti-ageing ingredients.
What is Inca seed omega oil?
Inca seed omega oil is exceptionally high in Omega 3 fatty acids which make it the richest of all known natural omega sources. It helps to decrease redness caused by UVB, maintains skin elasticity and hydration, helps to stimulate skin healing and helps to maintain skin hydration.
- Non – oily
- Lightweight formula
- Use as a pre-moisturiser
- Helps to relieve dehydrated skin
- Increases skin’s smoothness, elasticity and tone
- Restores the skin’s barrier function and keeps skin hydrated
- Dry, dehydrated, dull skin mature skin
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos Extract
- Inca seed omega oils – Omega 3, 6 and 9
- Vitamin E
- Glycerine Complex
- Hyaluronic Acid Complex
- Apply onto clean skin, before applying Annique Skin Detox.
- Use morning (AM) and evening (PM).
- May be applied throughout the day if needed, even over make-up.
- Press onto skin, don’t rub.
- Wait a few seconds before applying your following product.
- Always remember to use sunscreen as your daily skincare routine.