Brewing a pot of this aromatic tea conjures the soft, floral flavour of Olive Leaf, complemented by the full-bodied, richness of Rooibos.
Enjoy hot or cold and add mint or fruit for a refreshing iced tea.
Support For Your Heart
Research has shown that Olive Leaf assists in the maintenance of normal heart function. It helps to maintain a normal, healthy cardiovascular system
Olive leaves have always been used to enhance the immune system. It is the ideal tea to drink when suffering with colds or flu, and is particularly good when suffering from a high fever. It has the ability to fight bacteria, so also beneficial for anyone suffering with pneumonia.
A Powerful Antioxidant
With huge antioxidant power of its own, when combined with the great antioxidant benefits of Rooibos tea, the Rooibos and Olive Leaf Tea is a powerful enemy of free radicals in your system.
Additionally, it is beneficial for people with diabetes as it helps stabilize blood sugar. Research has shown that olive leaves can improve brain function and so assist in fighting Alzheimer’s disease.
- Immune suppressed individuals
- People with a high risk of winter ailments such as colds and flu
- People with diabetes
- Pour boiling water in cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes or boil the tea on the stove for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferably without milk and sugar
- Can be enjoyed cold, especially on a hot summer’s day. However, ensure that you keep the tea in the fridge for no longer than 48 hours
- Not recommended for children younger than two (2) years
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos and Olive Leaf tea
Key active ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Olive leaf (Olea Europaea Leaf)
- Improves brain function
- Supports the immune system
- Fights bacteria