Terms & Conditions
- Items are hired to the hiree (customer) with the expectation that they would be returned in the same undamaged condition to the hirer (Lina Lou).
- Until the items are returned, customers who hire items assume full responsibility for the items at its current selling value; all items remains the property of Lina Lou at all times.
- Lina Lou retains ownership of all items at all times.
- Lina Lou has no responsibility for products that are damaged, missing, or inaccurate once the client has accepted them and left the store.
All products must be returned by 10 a.m. on the scheduled return date, otherwise consumers will be charged R150 for each day the items are late.
- Customers are not allowed to wash the goods they hire; due to specialized cleaning requirements, Lina Lou is responsible for all cleaning.
- Suit covers and hangers are provided free of charge, however if not returned or damaged, a fee equivalent to the replacement cost will be charged.
- Customers understand that refunds are at Lina Lou’s discretion in the case of a cancellation. Lina Lou must be contacted as soon as possible of the cancellation, and all items must be returned. Customers who keep the items for the whole rental time, regardless of whether they are worn or used, will not receive a refund.
- Lina Lou disclaims any liability to the customer for any third-party loss or harm to property, or injury to person(s) in any form – hired items are used at the Customer’s own risk.